Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Miniture Food Art Killer Detail II

Tacos!

These are pretty cheezy looking
Fruit screams Awesome Sauce! I love fruit. (:

As art this looks nice as food I wouldn't want it.
Those chips look so realistic
AAAGGGHHH!!! ........ Oh  , lol, ICE scream.
Tea Party :)
Soup and bread classic simple meal.
Those potatoes are amazing looking.
Cheese and grapes? I feel like a king! I'd have to be a mouse king though because the food is so little.
Fudge!
 
Sense: That is mostly clay. Me: I know that but it looks so good that it might TASTE good. Sense: ...... No Koreen that's not how it works.
 ANow I want some Ice cream and I am wondering whether or not that spoon is made or bought.
At my house we call asparagus "Grinch Fingers" .
Those eggs look VERY real.

The cake to the left is so pretty looking. I love blue (:
This is cute the meat on the top right corner looks like a meat rose xD
Baking something? Looks good.
This whole set up is very creative .
The touch of red really brings these things to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment