Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pencil + Camera = Awsome Art III

A sparrow that loves music, I WANT ONE!!!
Koalas are super cute I've always like them. And they are laid back . . . .  So now I am wondering how long it'll take for him to move away from the fire.
Can you hear that panda singing?  He's just too cute and happy.
Shhh she thinks that babies grow on plants.
Who broke the LADDER!!? Seriously someone come and FIX this! How are they going to see each other now? This is a perfectly horrid situation ..... I'll bet you that dude holding them apart ripped it! 
Until you saw that spacecraft you thought that you were looking at a picture of planet earth, huh? Well, guess what? you are O :
I love how he combines showing off on some serious talent with great detail on the buildings and at the top he shows a     dinosaur being attacked by tanks lol 

Look this guy thinks that he's Buzz Lightyear haha
Ooh I love this! The tiles must have been difficult and then he tops it off with a very simple looking person. Nice!
The detail here is very impressive. The negative idea is awesome.
My favorite thing about the photo? how the guys are holding up the t.v.
And this is just way too cool looking, Go Ben!
And end it with love <3 Thank you little guys



Ben Heine

No comments:

Post a Comment