Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beautiful Street Art

best street art 2011
This reminds me of that movie Big But I'm guessing it's not safe to jump around on.

best street art 2011
Pac-Man
best street art 2011
Okay, when I first eyed this I thought that someone had simply painted a gang of colors onto it. Nope I was wrong. It's a lot cooler. The wall is broken and someone artistically fitted Lego's into the brokenness of this wall. Awesome :D



best street art 2011
Color Pencils for giants! I love the way this looks.
best street art 2011
Again Color Pencils this would be really cute for anyone with children.

best street art 2011

best street art 2011
Chubby Kids hands and the crowd says "aww" haha really cute I love how kiddie the drawing is yet the hands are going for a more realistic look
best street art 2011
This one made me laugh, thinking of this guy in a sticky situation .When you first see it you think. What is that? then oh, hehe. Nice.


best street art 2011
 Th-th-th-that's all folks! We've reached the finish line these were all really amazing to me. Hope you liked.                      (This guy is quite the rebel. I mean the line obviously says "Do Not Cross")

No comments:

Post a Comment