Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wishful Thinking and Barns

This Barn is really making me wish I wee some sort of freakishly talented painter so that I could copy every detail of it. Annoying that I'm not.  -__- 

I feel a colorless drawing wouldn't do it justice. Also it deserves paint! Not crayons or colored pencils. Pastels may do the job well but I think paint would do the job best. Too bad I don't paint at all. :\ Sketch it will have to be as soon  I get the opportunity . I'll let you know if the drawing doesn't come out well.






As you can see this barn is very old. Property of the Beasley family :D

The light  blue - grey patch on the right corner would look great in art.

Now it looks richer. This barn can take so many looks. It changes depending on the sunshine rain and clouds very pretty.




A warm look not so rich as before or as soft as the first pic.



That rusty red in the roof yeah man PAINT

 
Aww look at Trooper :)

And This tree should be sketched to bring out it's structure. I love Naked Trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment