Friday, May 11, 2012

Sand Art





Now this is what I'm wondering If I were stuck on a beachy deserted island all by my lonesome would I eventually be able to make unsuspecting sand look better than the following works of art.  
I may never get that chance hmmmm *thinking hard* . . . . . 
Maybe I should go on a cruise this summer.



Cute little log cabin.


This is BIG and AWESOME!

Rapaunzel ! She looks a bit more like Methuselah from this angle.






 I really love this Lighthouse the crack in it give it some character






Aww he looks so cute sippin' his coffee.


I actually wish that I could go inside of this castle of course it would have to be bigger and not made out of beach sand.



Finding Nemo! Did anyone else enjoy those vegetarian sharks as much as I did? Haha




Those Jelly fish look great!


No comments:

Post a Comment